Search results

1. Ms Thistle

Sudden degradation of water quality

Wow Hi Everyone, I'm new here, I started a thread about my rust problems as well. We have iron bacteria and iron, and it has because a HUGE issue -- every single person that has come to work on our system has been blown away. This thread offered a wealth of information, thanks! (Though...
  2. Ms Thistle

Iron Bipfouling/softener issues?

Hi Bob, Forgive my lack of knowledge -- you mean that canister with the medium in it is not an iron filter? Or the silly little 16" housing for a paper filter (which I always thought was a joke)? See, this is what I don't know and therefore don't know to ask -- so the process of how they...
  3. Ms Thistle

Here are the Test Results Hi everyone, This test is from 2002-- we had another test done yesterday, but it will be 2 weeks and they are telling me they don't expect the numbers to be any different (so why take another test? Seems superfluous to me, but we went ahead because the plumbing co...
  4. Ms Thistle

Hi Bob, Thank you as well for your response: I've included the link to the Triple O, have you heard of it? We are being told by everyone in our parts (Northern CA), that this is the best possible system to address the heavy iron issues here. We thought the cost was ridiculous as well -- even...
  5. Ms Thistle

Hi Rick, Thank you for your response: Thanks, Rick! Kimberely
  6. Ms Thistle

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this forum and we sure could use some advice. We live in a rural area in Northern CA, where there is a lot of issue with iron bacteria in the water. We have had issues for years, due to what we think is an inadequate filtration system which is a large container...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks