Search results

1. drjimmy

Gate Valve under Sink for Outside water

I posted a while back about my freezing dripping outside valve. I've dealt with a leak getting past the seating of my gate valve that controls the outside valve for several weeks because I just now have the time to try and repair and/or fix the gate valve. I've attached 2 pictures of the...
  2. drjimmy

Water comes out of tub faucet during shower

the shower/bath option handle is between the hot and cold water - probably one of 200 million people that have the same option - but wanted to just say that so I can be clear on the set up. When we turn that handle up ( counter clock wise ) with the water running, it runs through the shower...
  3. drjimmy

Bathtub drain slow

I live in a 58 year old house built on a slab. My bathtub will fill with water when the shower is on. It will drain in a few minutes after you are done with shower. Meanwhile it fills about 2 inches or so, enough to cover your feet partially. I've put down some of the drain products you can...
  4. drjimmy

Spigot Supply Valve - Pipe to outside spigot

I think I have a problem caused by a common mistake homeowners make each fall - shutting off the outside water valve inside my house, but also shutting off the valve outside after disconnecting the hoses for the lawn and garden, and not allowing any remaining water to drain out. Last...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks