Search results

1. I

First Time well user / help

thanks... last question Trying to find a good online source for a decent well cap. I'm finding cast iron, aluminum, and ABS plastic?.. definitely want a 2 piece cap. I've come across DeanBennet (happens to be here in Denver) BakerMonitor (manufacturer, not sure where to buy); grainger...
  2. I

Just an update... I managed to get the seal off, in several pieces I might add. The upper and lower (with 1" rubber between) were plastic. The pipe sticking out the top does indeed screw into the top of the pitless adapter. Fortunately I was able to get the seal off around the pipe. The...
  3. I

update I found the well invoice i was give when I bought the house. Installed 1996. Parts list is showing a pitless adapter. 21' of 6 5/8 OD steel casing. Would you recommend I replace with a well cap? If so, should i just seal the electrical conduit hole in the new cap since the...
  4. I

update Sorry.. was doing more reading. It appears the well seal itself is what is fully exposed, and there isn't any cap covering it. So the well seal nuts are rusted to the bolts. Considering there is a pipe coming out the top, with a cap on it, is it possible this is actually...
  5. I

Hi everyone. Bought a house outside Denver, 420 ft well. Original well (1971) was abandoned and new well put in in 1996. I wanted to disinfect with bleach but am having problems getting the well cap off. It appears the well cap resembles one that is used for an 'above ground'...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks