Search results

1. Lykele

Undersink water filter

Very useful information. Thanks for the input. Regards, Jim
  2. Lykele

Undersink water filter

Looking for filter to improve taste. Also looking for filter that is simply dedicated to drinking water and not purifying all water coming from tap. Similar to Culligan. Just not sure how to "rate" or evaluate all the similar brands. Thanks. Jim
  3. Lykele

Undersink water filter

I'd appreciate any input in a future purchase of an undersink water filter. All of them seem similar and have similar claims so sorting out the differences and value are hard for a novice. There is just my wife and myself and the filter would come into play just for drinking water. Any...
  4. Lykele

Pegasus sink model discontinued?

Thanks for the education. Regards, Jim
  5. Lykele

Pegasus sink model discontinued?

My wife and I went back to Home Depot to purchase a Pegasus 33" single bowl kitchen sink. This is the black granite composite. However, none was on display, Home Depot could order no more and I was told the sink has been discontinued. Other styles such as double bowl were for sale, but only...
  6. Lykele

Water level in bowl dropping

It was very windy recently, so your suggestion does make sense. But today is not near as windy and it still drops that 1/2 inch about 5 minutes after refilling. Surprisingly, it seems to settle down after that initial 1/2 inch. But I will keep the wind idea in my memory banks and verify...
  7. Lykele

Two small dogs that can see over this ADA sized toilet. If only the explanation was that simple!
  8. Lykele

2 months ago I installed a Toto Drake toilet and it worked fine. However, just lately, I have noticed that after the bowl fills with fresh water it will drop down about 1/2 inch within 5 minutes. After that it seems to stay at this new level or if it is dropping further it is unnoticeable...
  9. Lykele

Toto Drake Question

I just installed a Toto Drake toilet and everything is fine. Like many others I am very pleased. I do have one question. Occasionally, some people will make reference to a two step flush. In other words, pressing the handle quickly uses less water than holding it down a bit longer. Is this...
  10. Lykele

Toilet Installation Question

Thanks for the information. Seems like I'm good either way I go and also 15" from center. I think I'll stick with installing to bowl first and tackle the tank later. I can straddle the flange and will probably do that. Originally I was picturing two people on either side which I don't have...
  11. Lykele

Toilet Installation Question

On a 2 piece toilet is it possible to install the bowl first then attach the water tank? Or is this not recommended? I'm replacing an old toilet and the space on each side is very limited by a wall and sink vanity. So standing along the sides during installation, as most instructions show...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks