Search results

1. biking_brian

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Sunday I went to my local Lowe's, without the water heater and explained my situation to the lady at the returns desk. She said if I had the water heater with me I could return it if I wasn't satisfied with the product. I mentioned that I had to go home and get it, so I was back with it about...
  2. biking_brian

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Ask almost anyone nowadays who sells water heaters, and likely the only places they will come up with are the big box stores. For many of us in newer suburbs, the big box stores are indeed the only option - unless we want to drive a long ways to a place we've never shopped at before. So it's...
  3. biking_brian

I called technical support again. They said they could overnight a valve to me and have a plumber install it for me, both at no charge. Couldn't hurt I figured, so I had them overnight the valve. I called the plumber to set up an appointment but he didn't want to do so until the parts...
  4. biking_brian

I have a Whirlpool UG model that I bought in 5/08. The pilot light problems started 1/09, just 8 months later. I called the toll free number and someone from Johnson City suggested that I check the current on the thermocouple. The thermocouple was OK. Then I found this thread - and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks