Search results

1. N

Melamine Tile Board problem

Well the Melamine company has agreed to compensate for this job to be re-done. I did find a company that installs Onyx shower walls and I also found a shower wall kit from American Bath and shower(Masco) that is cut to fit for unplumb walls. I looked into the remodel (two piece) Lasco shower...
  2. N

I have received a few suggestions I have been told to use Turtle Wax and/or polyurethane spray to coat this product. It is suppose to be steam resistant. Any suggestions or comments?
  3. N

Thank you I cant seem to find a 32" shower wall kit, but I will check special order. Nick
  4. N

Where can I find these products? Jimbo, What kind of inexpensive products? Where can I find them?
  5. N

I bought a condo in Lake Tahoe that was a fixer upper. Everything went > great but the shower. The shower was old and disgusting. It had that > Melamine Tile Board for walls that were installed with the correct inside > and outside corners. The shower pan and shower door were disgustingly >...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks