Search results

1. N

what size pressurized water tank?

what size pressurized water tank forgot about the pump type - this is a 4" submersible pump - 1/2 hp
  2. N

what size pressurized water tank when we bought this place this is what the flow test report said casing size 6 in. static level 14 ft. depth 200 foot (per seller) - pump depth 100 ft. pipe dia. @ well head 1 inch test times start 1 pm - stop 6 pm test comprised an unrestricted...
  3. N

have an old galvanized water tank - small tank possibly only 32 gal. maybe 40 the flow test on the well when i bought house shows only 6gpm from well. what size pressure tank should I buy? am thinking of just leaving old tank in place and just tying in the new tank (suggestion from neighbor)...
  4. N

trouble removing metal rimmed kitchen sink

metal rimmed kitchen sink ok, uncle - i don't want to ruin the countertop trying to get the sink out - cause that would be more of an eyesore than the sink - and you're right, that side of the sink does look pretty good 0) - it is the side under the water that the porcelain finish is gone -...
  5. N

yep, my metal rim - is your hudee ring 0)- i saw those pop out tabs - on the hudee ring underside, at first i thought they were some kind of nail - but they are a sharp metal tab that is sticking out - so we didn't push those flush with the metal ring under the sink - we left those alone - but...
  6. N

first I want to thank you for the reply. My son removed the clamps from underneath the sink, then ran a putty knife carefully just under the rim between the rim and countertop to loosen the grip of the caulkin, expecting the sink and rim all still attached to come up as one unit. The sink and...
  7. N

never tried this before, want to install stainless steel sink, but, cant get the old metal rimmed sink out ( my husband put that in a few years ago). tried to loosen metal rim with a putty knife thinking caulk was stuck like glue (it is white, so I am assuming he used caulk)- but no luck -...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks