Search results

1. ttmatsu

User review on CST454CEFG 2 piece TOTO Drake II, Gwenyth, Owner comments and pictures

800 Map rating (1 piece model rates 500). White, Beige and Bone come only in CEFIONTECT while Black and Gray do not come with CEFIONTECT. Available only in ADA height. 9" X 7" "waterspot" (looks very small compared to old toilet). I replaced three perfectly functioning 1990s era Briggs toilets...
  2. ttmatsu

No CEFIONTECT "sticker" on 2 piece Gwenyth

I have an Eco Drake with CEFIONTECT and as Terry stated in some thread, it has a sticker near the Toto label on the bowl indicating it is a CEFIONTECT model. I bought a Gwenyth (c454cefg#01) but this bowl doesn't have a CEFIONTECT sticker. Is there any way a consumer can tell whether this bowl...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks