Search results

1. B

Smell in the bathroom

My very unprofessional opinion. I learned along time ago to check the simple things first. If by chance there is a fixture in the bathroom that is rarely used it is possible that the water level in the P-trap may have dropped enough through evaporation or a very slow leak to allow sewer gasses...
  2. B

Tub suggestions?

I'm in a similar situation or will be very soon. I have a downstairs bath, approx. 5' x 9', door on the narrow end with the tub accross the opposite narrow end. I have a new 5' skirted cast iron tub still in the crate that will have to go in in a week or so. The room is gutted to the studs with...
  3. B

4x3 inch closet bend or 3 inch closet bend?

4x3 Closet Bend Question Well, I figured I would tag onto the end of this thread instead of starting a new one since the subjects are so similar. I am doing a bathroom remodel of a 1950's tract home in So. Cal. with a raised foundation. I am replacing all of the original steel and cast iron DVW...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks