Search results

1. Cubfan_Mark

Help - guidance on recessed lighting

Good afternoon - I am finishing my basement, 9' walls, and I plan to install a suspended ceiling at about 8', so I don't have to build soffits around ducts, etc. So there will be about a foot difference between my floor joists and my suspended ceiling. I notice they have both new...
  2. Cubfan_Mark

Help - installing a basement bathroom vent

Good afternoon - I am finishing my basement and now in need of installing a bathroom vent. Because the front of my house is brick, I need to run my bathroom fan vent to the back side of the house. This is approx. 30 feet acroos the width of my ranch house basement. I know the max I can run...
  3. Cubfan_Mark

Help - water heater flue pipe leak

Hi - I had my gas hot water heater moved about 4 feet a week ago. To do this, a new elbow or about 45 degree joint in the flue pipe metal tubing was made. I noticed when we're using hot water and the hot water heater is engaged, condensation begins leaking from a very small leak in this joint...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks