Search results

1. D

No heat in one zone

Thanks, I'll check the wiring tonight. I'd like to clarify my problem further. When the thermostat is turned on, the zone valve open (watching the mechanism) and i hear a click sound but the furnace doesn't fire. The problem persist even after I changed the motor assembly on the zone valve...
  2. D

No heat in one zone

Thanks for the response. Could you please elaborate on your suggestion? I don't know much about heating systems.
  3. D

No heat in one zone

I've a 3-zone gas heating system (baseboard). Since last week, there has been no heating on the ground floor whereas the first floor is heating well (the basement heating was not on but it's not working either). There is one circulator pump and three zone valves. I tried switching the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks