Search results

1. M

manifold

A manifold may help equalize the pressure to all the fixtures if that is your problem, but won't increase your total flow through your 3/4" main. You're only going to get so much flow from a 3/4" main supply line. It also depends on which 3 fixtures (you said more than 2) you are wanting...
  2. M

Stubs for pex fixtures

Since you're having pinhole problems with your copper, I definitely would not re-use the copper stub-outs. Run the pex through the sub-floor, and all the way to the fixtures. If you need a stop valve, install an in-line pex crimp stop between the floor and the fixture.
  3. M

Pex manifold: Copper or plastic?

Sounds to me like freezing is your problem, not the manifold. I'd take care of the freezing problem first, then replace the Manabloc (they are heavily discounted online).
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks