Search results

1. cn90

Flower Bed Remote Faucet: what type of piping to use?

Hi everyone, I need some good advices. I need a Remote Faucet (to be used with Garden Hose) for a Flower Bed about 100 feet from the main house. This is for manually watering the flowers, plants etc. (yes, for manual use and not for sprinkler system). * House water pressure is about 100 psi...
  2. cn90

Grohe Single-handle intermittent leak

Hello, I have 3 Grohe bathroom faucets (on 2nd floor) at home and only 2 faucets leak. Installed in 2006 and only leaked recently. - Intermittent: sometimes no leak, sometimes I found water on the Living Room floor on the 1st floor. - Crawled underneath and saw a few drops of water...
  3. cn90

Sprinkler Polyethylene Piping: what is lifespan?

Sprinkler Polyethylene Piping: This is what I have in my yard sprinkler system: I am just curious what the lifespan of Polyethylene Piping? 30 years? 40 years? 50 years?
  4. cn90

Winterize Sprinkler, where to hook up Air Compressor?

Winter is coming so the ritual starts with winterization of the Sprinkler System. This is a diagram what I have now: - Supply from the house into the Backflow Preventer with the standard 2 testcocks. - Hose Bib upstream of Backflow Preventer. - And no, I don't have a winterization port...
  5. cn90

Lawn Sprinkler: BackFlow Preventer, Take it in in Winter???

Hi all, I am about to winterize my lawn Sprinkler System. Question is the BackFlow Preventer, does any of you take it inside (the removeable part of the BFP) in Winter??? Thanks Cam Omaha Nebraska
  6. cn90

Smoke Alarms, do they ALL work WITHOUT AC Power?[/

Smoke Alarms, do they ALL work WITHOUT AC Power? My house was built in 1991: 2 floors and basement. Each floor has a smoke detector (120V/9V back-up type) that is wired together (interconnecting). When one smoke detector goes off, ALL 3 go off (I tested it). But this is when there is AC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks