Search results

1. Willl

Toilet paper holder

I would like an open ended one as I stated in my firt post. My only concern with open ended ones is that I think the roll might come off if you pull a little to hard. Hence why I was asking for the best design of the open ended ones. Might not be a problem though. Thanks
  2. Willl

Toilet paper holder

Any thoughts on what the best toilet paper holder is (design). I am looking for one that you can easily put the toilet paper on. Also would like it to dispense the toilet paper well while you are pulling the toilet paper out and the toilet paper stays on the holder well while you are pulling...
  3. Willl

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Hello everyone, I am considering getting a Navien tankless water heater. Originally I decided against tankless because of the maintenance issue but these Naviens claim that they don't require any maintenance. My plumber is the one that told me about them. They also can be vented with PVC...
  4. Willl

Tankless or tank water heater

Hello Hj, heater is set at 170 degrees (highest setting) on the 85 gallon electrical unit. About half way into filling the water in the tub starts getting to a temp that is not good. Like these tank hot water heaters work when you start emptying the tank more cold tap water enters into the...
  5. Willl

I think that that rheem model was direct as it requires an intake of either pvc pipe etc. to the outside. It is amazing how many articles there are on these and most of them seem to be biased. Rheem makes both tank and tankless so perhaps what they say is more credible and they did do a...
  6. Willl

I understand that but your waterlines aren't 6 feet below ground. My question to the plumber was on the coldest days how cold does the incoming tap water get. He seemed to give me a thorough answer on ground temp etc.The recovery rate did enter into my head and they definitely won't be able...
  7. Willl

Plumber told me the temp. of incoming should be around 48 degrees. Are you sure jadnashua that the temparature of your water is so close to freezing. There might be a problem with you system considering that only 2 degrees lower you would be at freezing point and have bursting pipes. Thanks
  8. Willl

At 4 gpm it will probably take about 30 minutes to fill completely. This really isn't a problem for me as I would just plan alittle ahead and do other things while it is filling. The house is under major reconstruction so studs and joists are exposed making installation easier. The natural...
  9. Willl

Alright everyone I really do need help on this one. Just got a whirlpool installed in the home that is 120 gallons. The 85 gallon water heater we have currently clearly won't be able to work at all and it doesn't. About half way into filling the thing the water starts getting cold. There are...
  10. Willl

Tub/shower options

What about them brackets HJ. Do you recommend them? Probably good if somebody slips but of course the sliding doors will have handles on them. Thanks:)
  11. Willl

Tub/shower options

:) Hi, Looking at the sterling line of tub/showers they have a couple options that I would like clarification on if you could. Is age in place brackets necessary or recommended and should I get one with an access panel. Thanks
  12. Willl

Pressure assisted toilets

To understand all these options more, why is the ultramax more expensive than the drake. Is it because it is of one piece? Thanks
  13. Willl

I was going to post back, you beat me to it jadnashua, that after reading everything on this site I have been pulled over to the gravity toilets. Toto drake to be more precise. Do like the toto ultramax but will be getting the toto drake because of its stronger flush. Unless anybody else here...
  14. Willl

I will keep that in mind jadnashua. Thanks
  15. Willl

Hi Terry:), 5% is small and I wonder why they aren't more popular, perhaps costs. What drew my to them was there strong flush. There noise wouldn't bother me. If they break somewhat more than the others that would bother me. Thanks for the reply.:D
  16. Willl

Hi, Anybody have anything either positive or negative to say about mansfield pressure assisted ecoquantum toilet 146-119. I am about ready to plop down $750 bucks for 3 of these units because they are on sale and figured I better do some research on them first. Can't find much online...
  17. Willl

Sliding shower door

Century only services people in there area. Will have to go local unless anybody here knows a company that ships nationwide. Thanks;)
  18. Willl

Shower doors

I guess the faucets had a pvd finish while the shower doors I used didn't. If it isn't more durable then why is brushed nickel the most expensive. Thanks
  19. Willl

Whirlpools

Just talked to the kohler customer support and they informed me that the heaters in the tubs will maintain the temparature of the water that you put in it within 2 degrees plus or minus. So if I put it in at 102 it will be within 100-104 degrees while I use it. Thanks
  20. Willl

Shower doors

Thanks, The manufacturers usually have the same choices to make for finishes. Which one are you saying is the best quality. I believe brushed nickel is the best but am not sure. Does this go the same with faucets too. I have some polished brass faucets around the house that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks