Search results

1. suncoasttubs

Stubs for pex fixtures

copper stubs Use type L in 5 inch lengths, sweat in a 90 and add a pex adapter on one end and a cap on the other if you're not using it right away. Drill a hole into a 2x4 blocking and slip the copper through it. Secure it with a clamp from the back side. Intall the pex lne and insert the block...
  2. suncoasttubs

Supply to 3/4" valve?

Hmmmm I'd like to read the physics behind the idea that a 3/4 valve supplied by 1/2 lines would increase flow over a 1/2 inch valve given the same line pressure. No I mean it. Really, I'm curious how this could be explained by an engineer so I could understand the principal involved.
  3. suncoasttubs

ABS vs CI in commercial/residential 3 story

Hi - I have a 3" CI drainage line fed by 2" copper. The CI is about three feet long from the point where the copper T's into it, to it's first 45 which leads to a hub and a 4" stack. The 45 was clogged and I undid the clamps and cleared the elbow but the pipe itself is filled with sludge so that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks