Search results

1. T

Bathroom question, fan/light combo above the tub

Thanks. There is no heat for this one. The fan/light is rated 1.2amps and 125watts
  2. T

Bathroom question, fan/light combo above the tub

I am remodeling my bathroom and I am adding a fan/light combo above the tub. The manual says this has to be gfci protected. There is also a vanity light and gfci receptacle that is running on the old 15a circuit with the switch that controlled BOTH of these in the hallway. I would like to...
  3. T

Moving toilet drain

Edit to the above It would only be 4 or 5 joists
  4. T

Moving toilet drain

I would like to move my toilet in my second floor bathroom so it is in the opposite corner of the current location. My problem is I don't know if it's even possible because I would have to go through 5-6 joists. My home is 100+ years old with 2x8 joists. I do have the option (if it even...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks