Search results

1. J

shallow jet pump?

Hey all, last time I was here it was of great help, i am hoping the same result this time...lol. I am in Northern Ontario, Canada, I draw water from a lake, using a 1/2 hp shallow jet pump. I am afraid my foot valve is frozin in ice, i have lost pressure adn cannot get the pump to prime, took...
  2. J

Just a quick question?

I had my hot water pipes freeze(plastic pipes), thawed them and installed heat wrap. Checked for leaks and none found. Since they thawed when I turn the water off on all faucets, hot and cold, it kind of dribbles to a stop. before the freeze it shut off "instantly". Does this mean there is...
  3. J

not sure if this the right area?

I am on a pump drawing from a lake. I had my hot water pipes freeze, slowly thawed them, plastic pipes no leaks. Now the problem is htat when I turn the water off, hot or cold it doesn't shut off right away like it did before hte freeze. Now it dribbles to a stop, does this mean that there is...
  4. J

water pressure issue?

Hello all: Here is the problem since november I have noticed a slow and steady decline in water pressure. I pull from a lake, with a 1/2hp mastercraft shallow jet pump. When I initially turn on the water I have full pressure for 1 second then drops right off. I have noticed no change in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks