Search results

1. B

Help Identifying Shower Valve (So we can select the right trim)

Honestly guys a lack of knowledge and poor planning put me in this predicament - with me having already tiled the shower before considering replacing the valve. So I still have the option of punching through the backside of the shower to replace the valve, however having almost reached...
  2. B

Sounds like it isn't a SpeakMan Hi - I've spoken with a Speakman sales rep and they tell me it isn't a speakman. Thanks for all the help - any other ideas?
  3. B

Hi - We need help in determining the brand of shower valve we have so we can purchase a remodeling trim kit. Unfortunately we tossed out the old trim.... Single handle type value (just turns for on/off) http://picasaweb.google.com/WILLIAMHOGAN1/ShowerValvePhoto?feat=directlink Any help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks