Search results

1. Toolaholic

Whats this soft white gel blockage in the toilet trapway ??

Replaced old 17 year old Toto with a Kohler Elmwood. Great flusher and looks great wise. Any ideas on what built up in the old trap ? Thanks Tool
  2. Toolaholic

Surprise today !

Re plumbing a 63 Year old home . DWV Are Cast iron and galvanized. I'm in an 18" crawler changing out a Galvanized 1 1/2 " tub P trap to ABS . After P trap + santee , goes up to roof for vent. It comes down wall void rotted off at coupling 4 ft, above bath floor ! This bath is not to be re done...
  3. Toolaholic

Nice fishing yesterday

Neighbor and customer called with blocked Lav. Pulled trap , but top gun wanted up vent only. So Bigger machine up on flat roof to 1 1/4 " vent. ran water hose N cutter out and back a few times ,could feel it break through. All the while Cust. is chatting with Me ,on the roof also. I said "while...
  4. Toolaholic

Used hydronic circulator pump to transfer pump ??

Any one use this for pumping out tanks, spas, ect ??
  5. Toolaholic

Capped off drain50 gal. On w.h. ??????? I catch you i kill you

Todays work, I work alone these days, 70 in Jan. Remove 50 gal. 30 year old Rheem W.H. , Install new Brad. Wht. 50 gal. Also remove old boiler. cap off. All set with My 3/4" nipple ,end cap N schrader air valve. Hose off drain, air set up off either feed ,Walla emptys E Z. except CAPPED DRAIN...
  6. Toolaholic

Dryer boster fan

Looking at installing a dryer booster fan, and also an additional lint box with cover. Any suggestions welcome Tanks Tool
  7. Toolaholic

Joining allum nm to copper nm

Are crimp sleeves ok? Tanks Tool :confused:
  8. Toolaholic

Costco intelliseat bidet , junk ???

Any experiences with these? At $199 I don't imagine they compare to toto washlets .
  9. Toolaholic

Toto legato

Which toto washlett fits this toilet please. And does toto specify best elec outlet location ? Thanks Tool
  10. Toolaholic

Borzit boring machine

I was drilling in hard clay under a driveway today. The shaft on the borzit broke. Has anyone had a similar problem with this brand ? Thinking they need a harder steel. Thanks Tool
  11. Toolaholic

arc fault tripping

New work, bedroom low voltage halogen bulbs 4 fixtures with transformers. they trip 15 amp breaker. Wired properly. No I didn.t run nuetral to ground. Any ideas appreciated thanks tool
  12. Toolaholic

Toto Aquia to washlet feed, THU9090

I did one of these a year ago. forgot the braided 7/8 to 7/8 hose , when ordering I got lucky and found one in S.F. I feel the supplier should ask what the washlet is sitting on!
  13. Toolaholic

Re boxed toto aqua bay area

Toilet and tank were re stapled [ obvious new staples don't line up ] It's installed and works fine, no damage. Was this a re conditioned toto ? Any ideas welcome thanks Tool
  14. Toolaholic

Blockages ,toto drake

Always try to sell Toto. Removed pressure assisted Gerber. [ TOO LOUD]. Three months 3 soft blockages. I feel We should upgrade to a very good flushing toto. first,I'll auger the blockage,give it the 50 sheet t p flush test over a dry wall bucket. Any suggestions for the next toilet...
  15. Toolaholic

toto blues

Don't know wich model but after pulling twice,Only single wax ring, new C.I. flange. it still clogs. They want another brand! Must be high and not too loud. The old power assist Gerber was. Willie there old dog HOWEID at every flush. And it needs to be HIGH Gal is about 6' 4" I'm guessing...
  16. Toolaholic

Identifying which Toto

Lots of toto models out there! How do I I.D. which model a customer has ! Tanks Tool :confused:
  17. Toolaholic

Was Yesterdays post deleated ?

ooooooooooooooooooo
  18. Toolaholic

Sunday

Go Pats, I'm Outa Boston , Sully:)
  19. Toolaholic

08 Ca. Code Change Railings Ect.

RESIDENTAL DECKS Min Ht. Now 42" stairs min 10' tread Max rise 7 - 3/4" Open riser , not more than 4" This is all mandatary! Yae ,I know RES. was 36' Comm. was and is 42". Lets start sharing 08 code changes on ALL trades! Tool :confused:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks