Search results

1. E

Basement shower

I guess my big concern is moisture from the hole causing problems with the wood studs and insulation in and around the shower. We have lived in the house for 5 1/2 years, and up to this point, there has never been any moisture or water problems with the block walls or concrete floor. The hole...
  2. E

Basement shower

It is a full fiberglass shower stall, and the floor seems to be supported properly. It is totally finished now. However, the right wall is a partial wall with a toilet on the other side. If necessary, the bottom part of that wall could be cut out to allow access underneath the shower.
  3. E

Basement shower

About 3 years ago, I had my basement bathroom finished. There was a hole in the concrete floor approximately 1 foot x 1 foot to plumb the shower stall to the sewer line. The contractor set the shower and plumbed it, but did not fill the hole in with concrete. Should I be worried about the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks