Search results

1. F

Moving my Kinetico System??

Hello, In our existing house we have a 5 year old Kinetico filtration system. Starting at the pressure tank from the well, this system consists of a giant fiberglass tank, which stands 6 feet high? What does it do? The well water goes in the top of the fiberglass tank vertically and the...
  2. F

Pump Size, Pipe Size, CSV location????

thank you for the reply! Diameter of the well is 6". Static water is at 10' below surface. I hooked a 1/2" HP jet pump up to the well and pumped it continous for 1 hour through a 1/2" boiler valve. This lowered the water level down to 18' below the surface. This is all the lower it...
  3. F

Pump Size, Pipe Size, CSV location????

Hello, What pump would be recommended for standard 3 bedroom 2 bath house. Distance from house to well is 500'. Well is 35' deep. Elevation distance from house to well is +5 feet, (house is 5' higher than well casing). Also, what pipe size would be best? Does the pressure rating of...
  4. F

Pressure Tank Size????

Hello! Bought a 20 acre farm. Built the garage first, 90% complete. Plan to build a barn and 2300 sq ft home, all separate buildings. The plan is to make the garage the center point of the utilities, gas, electric, cable and water. At the point to install the well water into the garage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks