Search results

1. john330

Drain/Vent layout Question

There is a sink on the other side of the bathroom that will be vented by itself and tie into the shower/toilet vent in the attic before exiting the roof. Below is an overhead picture of the layout. The black is the drain and the red dots are where I can vent up. I can't vent through the...
  2. john330

Thanks SewerRatz.....venting both is an option, I was just seeing if there was an easier/simpler way. You mention combining figures 2 and 3, but can I combine 1 and 2 instead? Is there any reason why the sink/shower drain can't be upstream of the toilet or does it need to tie in to the 3"...
  3. john330

I am adding an upstairs bathroom and have some questions about how I can vent the system. The flow of the drainage is sink->shower->toilet. The sink drains into 1.5" pipe which then changes into a 2" pipe before the shower trap. The shower drains into the 2" pipe which then changes to a 3"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks