Search results

1. R

3 ways shower diverter- Latoscana by Paini?

Good to know. So I basically plumb the hot and cold into the shower control valve and then the mixed water supply out of the shower control valve into the mixed water supply inlet in the bottom of the 3 way divertor and then plumb each of the 3 to a separate device? thanks again for your help!
  2. R

Thanks HJ! Good to know. Well, I don't have more than one shower head so I guess I don't need that divertor at all. You said I need a "shower control valve" I searched that on home depot and found this made by the same company: LaToscana Volume Control With Ceramic Disc Cartridge Model...
  3. R

Picture on Home Depot Website: http://www.*********.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100435894&N=10000003+90401 I am having issues trying to install this divertor in my new shower. It has four openings (Top, Bottom, Left, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks