Search results

1. Jaws

aerator hammer pump cycling???'s

I'm not sure I understand my float valve controls the on and off of the aerators sprinkler heads The water only passes through it when open and hten it is enclosed in pipes until it reaches the heads and sprays out. When you say "Your 3/4" float valve shouldn't be letting water through it into...
  2. Jaws

Thanks it looks like the consensus is definitly no check valve, or other things, in the suction line and add a foot valve (brass) I'll try that. I appreciate it. I believe that the check valve is spring loaded , It is the <$10 PVC one Lowe's carries...it was recommended to me by a pump guy...
  3. Jaws

with a 3/4 valve attached to a chunk of styrofoam that rises with the water level to eventually cut off the feed. It came with the aerator. they didn't have a 1" valve so this is a point of restriction but I figured it really wouldn't matter as it would just feed the sprinkler heads on the...
  4. Jaws

Usually I can lurk around here and find my answers. I think I know the answer to this question but I would like to make sure. location florida deep well is 220' with a submersible pump feeding into a bladder tank everything works here. I left two ball valves one 1" for the house and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks