Search results

1. J

Recirculating pump: Laing or Chilipepper?

I am thinking of installing a recirculating pump in my master bath (the farthest away from the water heater) to eliminate the 4-gallon wait. My plumber describes what he wants to install, and it sounds, from my research, like the Laing. He assures me it costs the equivalent of a 40-watt bulb...
  2. J

Toto or Mansfield

My friend of the triple flush fame says the water flows down the back of her toilet, not the front. Water flowing down the front would presumably carry away whatever is stuck on the incline. So, does the Double Cyclone swirl around and flow down the front?
  3. J

Toto or Mansfield

I was trying to replace a toilet that had to come out for wallpapering but have a banjo counter that presents problems. My plumber came by and we discussed the options. Have decided to keep using the old American Standard (from the late 80's--never had a single problem with it). BUT I now think...
  4. J

Can I find it all in one toilet?

Thanks for the responses. I guess my question is really how much room between the shelf and the toilet does a plumber need in order to work on a Toto. Should I post a new inquiry since no one may be reading this thread any more?
  5. J

I don't necessarily object to the higher seat (since I am only replacing one toilet and my grandchildren can use the others), but my main concern is that the toilet fit underneath the counter. Most ADA toilets are too high to do that. About the seat, the rule in our house is that you can leave...
  6. J

I am rewallpapering a small bathroom and will have to remove the toilet to get to the wall behind. It is a chance to try a more efficient and water-saving toilet. Found this site and have been trying to find a Toto that meets all my wants. There is a counter over the present toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks