Search results

1. J

Sprinkler stuck in Zone 1. Won't turn off.

Is it the cellanoid or the diaphragm? Or should I replace both? or the whole valve?
  2. J

Sprinkler stuck in Zone 1. Won't turn off.

I have a 6 zone system. The valves are spread across the yard, not centralized. When I start the system, zone 1 turns on like normal, however it won't move on to zone 2. So, I turn the water off from the Shut Off valve a the street. I go back inside and turn the system off at the control box...
  3. J

Outdoor Faucet Help, Please

We had a freeze about a week ago. I forgot to cover the outdoor faucet. When I went to use it the other day, I noticed the plastic cap on the top of the faucet had popped off and now the handle turns freely. I tried to tighten the screw on the handle but it won't tighten. Any suggestions? Can I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks