Search results

1. setherd

Orange Pipe? Some kind of asphalt product?

I feel your pain. I just had my orangeburg drainline replaced last week. I had to bust up part of my driveway. I currently am working on filling in the 60ft trench. I saved a lot of money buy digging it out myself. My plumber was great and once I had the pipe exposed, he replaced it in a few...
  2. setherd

Toilet leaks when tub/shower drains....

Thanks! well My dad brought his auger over a 50ft one he uses on the drains at work. we hit a sold obstruction about 40 ft down the line that we couldn't clear. So we started digging on January 1st (happy new year!). I'm in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. we have "orangeberg" pipes that were...
  3. setherd

Toilet leaks when tub/shower drains....

OK I spent most of the day fixing what I thought was a toilet leak only to find out it's related to my tub. My fiancée used the shower and when she got out she yelled that there was water all over the floor. I discovered water coming up from the toilet mounting bolts. I figured the seal had to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks