Search results

1. S

HVAC heat seems cold

Thank you all for the advice. I called another HVAC company to come check it out. Really appreciate the help. Nice to have this forum.
  2. S

Water Heater w/ no heat

Wow, that makes me nervous. It seems you are all in agreement. Yes, master electrician and city inspected. I walked through with the electrical inspector on the rough-in and final. I know in Texas we do some things that don't make sense, but I know this meets code. And I have helped changed out...
  3. S

HVAC heat seems cold

In a new construction home we have a 5 ton electric unit with heat pump, downstairs. When the heat is on the air coming out of the vent feels cold. The temp does raise (about 1 degree in 30-40 minutes with outside temp in 40-50's). Upsatirs we have a 2.5 ton unit with heat pump that has warm air...
  4. S

Water Heater w/ no heat

I installed a 60 gal electric water heater on a 30 amp breaker with a 10/2 ground wire into a 4 prong receptacle (black and white on sides ground in cirlce hole; nothing in L-shaped). This matched the cord they old me which is a 4-wire (black, white, green, red). An "electrician" at Lowe's told...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks