Search results

1. W

Metal Roofing Question ?

I just had a metal roof installed 2 months ago and it has a vented ridge cap.
  2. W

Staining oak cabinets

The cabinets are being stripped with chemicals to get the "honey" glossy color off of them. Then my cabinet guy is going to restain them. He said that any "red" color stain will make the grains in the oak look black. Here is a picture of what the door looks like after he restained one of my...
  3. W

Staining oak cabinets

I am having my oak cabinets refinished and was told that it was a bad idea to stain them with any type of "red" colored stain (cherry, mahogany, etc.) due to the wood grain turning black. Any truth to this or has anyone done so and have pictures of the results?
  4. W

Rock Countertops

My wife and I are redoing our kitchen and changing out the counter tops. We were thinking about putting tile on the countertops but I just don't like how everything will be uniform. I am thinking of putting rock or stone (like a fireplace) on the countertops. Does anyone know where I can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks