Search results

1. H

Hot and cold knobs reversed in shower stall - help!

Yep, someone could get scalded if you switch the knobs but not the type of water that comes out of them! 1. I am the buyer 2. the home inspector did not miss this...
  2. H

on est pas en france ici... Anyway, regarding the cutting of the drywall, this is a condo unit, so the wall to be cut would be outside my unit and in a corridor, meaning it is likely not my property to be cutting...ie permission issues. given this, I wanted to know how much would it cost to...
  3. H

it's a 2nd floor shower in a townhouse/condo. I do not believe there is an access panel since it would be on the outside in the corridor/hallway. This is why I think this is going to be a costly affair. Any idea how much it might be?
  4. H

The shower stall has the hot knob on the right and the cold knob on the left (forgive my lack of knowledge of lingo!) and it is my understanding that this is the opposite of how it should be. How much would it cost to correct something like this? If the shower stall is tiled, I am assuming tiles...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks