Search results

1. Scott41

fog horn sound melting my sanity-HELP!!

Problem solved To all: Problem solved and my sanity saved. It was the neighbors toilet!! Thanks to all who tried to help me. Scott
  2. Scott41

to jadnashua: When the valve is on, water visably (and slowly) leaks out of tank down the backside of the bowl. When i flush the toilet with the valve off, it does not refill. I have three toilets and have shut valves off to each one at a time w/ no success. I have since reopened them fully. I...
  3. Scott41

I must preface this with the statement that I am a new homeowner and know next to nothing of plumbing repair. I have been experiencing a fog horn like sound from the walls (thinking the pipes) for about a week. Sounds change in frequency, volume and length. For the last two days or so, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks