Search results

1. M

water softener brine pump

Well, I never thought about all the combinations to solve this. I am in northern IL so just like a vent stack, I would have to pump up and then discharge through a pipe large enough not to freeze. I really appreciate everyone's suggestions and will follow through when weather permits. Thanks...
  2. M

Softener issue There is not a problem with the softener functions, just a need to use a separate reservoir and pump to send the brine discharge up about 8 feet to where it can be dumped out. The salt/brine really chews up the sump pump and that is what I am trying to correct. The softener runs...
  3. M

Does anyone know what company makes a small pump and reservoir I can put next to a water softener to pump out the brine and backwash? I am trying a stainless steel sump pump made by Wayne but they do not recommend it for softeners/brine discharge. Tried searching the net but did not find an...
  4. M

More than one hot lead to an outlet

12-3 w/ground Most times you find these wiring installations were for a specific reason. Take the example of a ceiling fan and light combination. If code and the style of breaker allows, you could bring both the black and red hots from the same breaker but route them in a 2-gang box so that one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks