Search results

1. MarkE

AC Condensate line to tub drain Question

Great.... I'll give that a try :confused:
  2. MarkE

Thanks @fullysprinklered . Another thing I've heard is that, in general, connecting the AC condensate line to the plumbing system could cause issues due to the gel like substance that occasionally exits the condensate line. Could this be bad for the existing tub drain, and is there any...
  3. MarkE

Here is an image of the adapter (not sure of the actual name of it) *not sure why the pic is sideways
  4. MarkE

Plumbing gurus... I'm planning on running a 3/4 pvc condensate line for a new HVAC unit into my tub drain (currently old brass fittings) . I purchased an adapter at fergusons which i can put in between the the tub waste tee and the overflow pipe that also has an inlet that will accept a 3/4...
  5. MarkE

Sink Rough in

Here is a pic of the vent stack on the left I've already removed the 1 1/4" pipe on the right it goes to the bathroom on the other side. I'm going to be replacing both. I cant find a p trap converter for a 1 1/4" pipe, so I might have to use 1 1/2" pipe from the stack. Will there be any...
  6. MarkE

Sink Rough in

Got it, thanks for the quick response Rugged.
  7. MarkE

Sink Rough in

I just realized the threaded female connection to the vent stack is only 1 1/4", is there any benifit to using an adapter to utilze a 1 1/2 pipe just to be converted back down to a 1 1/4" at the p trap, or should I just use 1 1/4 all the way from the vent?
  8. MarkE

Sink Rough in

I wouldnt doubt the original pipes were the wrong size, these old houses in my area were really thrown together, built well, but not finished well. Great, I'll use 1.5. Thanks!
  9. MarkE

Sink Rough in

Plumbing Guru's, I'm working on a bathroom remodel and am about to replace the sink drain pipes to the vent stack. I've got the old pipe removed and am ready to replace it but I wanted to get some advice on what size to use. It looks like the old brass drain was about 1.25", is there a new...
  10. MarkE

New Shower Install

I'm in the middle of replacing a shower drain for a remodel. I've chipped away the concrete slab to expose the P trap and a good 8 inches or so of cast iron pipe. My question is 1) is it ok to cut the CI pipe right behind the trap or would it be better to replace the pipe all the way back to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks