Search results

1. NewTrinidad

Sewer Main under front door?

The main waste pipe is dead center of the house. If it exits the house straight, it will be directly under the the front steps. Is this common or is it angled out to the street? thanks.
  2. NewTrinidad

Tampons and Rootx

Just moved into a house couple of months ago. After one month the line backed up and I had it snaked by the home warranty. The plumber showed me it was due to roots and tampons. So I waited 2 months and applied RootX. The RootX was actually three days ago. The basement drain overflowed...
  3. NewTrinidad

Cleanout help

I "installed" RootX today in a home I have lived in for a short time. I applied pipe dope on the cleanout but had a hardtime tightening it down because it had too much crud on it. It appears it has been frequently removed, probably due to the roots. I am not sure if the compound was not...
  4. NewTrinidad

Light Switch Behind Plumbing

I am having the basement apartment of my 1920 row house renovated and am concerned with the way the contractor has framed the bath. Is it OK to have a light switch the opposite side of a shower faucet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks