Search results

1. tracy4608

Toilet/plumbing mystery...

We have had a urine like smell that is stronger when the shower is or has recently been run. Twice in less than a week the plumbing has backed up and Roto Rooter has been out to clean the drain from the clean out to the street. My kitchen sink also leaked underneath. Now, three days later the...
  2. tracy4608

URINE smell in shower!

Urine smell, continued How will that cause there to be no smell when it is very cold outside? I will try the concentrate.
  3. tracy4608

URINE smell in shower!

Urine smell, cont. Yes we have a tile floor. Why does the smell usually occur once the shower has been turned on? Why did the smell cease to exist when the weather was very cold? No snow or sleet where we live...
  4. tracy4608

URINE smell in shower!

I have noticed a urine smell coming from the shower for the last 8 weeks. I have bleached, cleaned the drain out, and used baking powder to try and get rid of the odor. It is strongest when the shower is turned on. When it was very cold for a few days, the odor went away. Now that it has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks