Search results

1. wwtma

Basic questions about Zoeller pumps and installation

My apologies for these really basic questions: 1. I think I want to replace the cheapo primary pump that our builder installed with a Zoeller, and am thinking that a separate switch plus N53 (non-automatic) would make it simplest to replace the switch when it fails. If I understand correctly...
  2. wwtma

Self-testing backup sump pumps compatible with sealed batteries?

Sorry for the repeated questions -- I'm clearly very new to this :confused:... In looking at the Basement Watchdog BW4000 (1/2 hp combo) manual, I noticed that they say explicitly not to use a sealed deep cycle battery. Knowing where the unit will be located (not to mention how good we are...
  3. wwtma

Zoeller Aquanot vs. Basement Sentry?

Basement Watchdog combo? Thanks for the replies and suggestions. In looking at the Basement Watchdog website, I noticed that they have something that sounds perfect for what I need -- a combo primary & backup together that's pretty compact and pre-assembled. Any thoughts? Are their primary...
  4. wwtma

Zoeller Aquanot vs. Basement Sentry?

Had a close call with the sump pump last night, so am planning to replace the primary pump, and also adding a backup with battery. I've seen several references to the Aquanot, but not many mentions of the Basement Sentry -- is one clearly preferable to the other? Our house has an 18" diameter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks