Search results

1. mike04gt

Water still backing up from floor drain

Hey everyone, Need some advise here. I live in an old, OLD Chicago two flat house. Recently we have been having some problems with water backing up in the basement floor drain when we shower and even worse when it rains. I have had our plumber come out twice, and he rodded out the...
  2. mike04gt

Different standpipe sizes?

Hey All, Just wondering if anyone knows if they make a standpipe back seal in any other sizes than 4"??? My drain opening in the floor is 4.5", but I cannot locate any other larger sizes online or at any of the local plumbing stores. Thanks~
  3. mike04gt

Water draining bad, backup in basement... (Pictures included)

EDIT: More pictures/problems in posts below Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie homeowner with a problem, me and my wife just moved in this past September to an old 2 flat house on the Northside of Chicago. Recently, we have been having some problems with our plumbing. When we take a shower, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks