Search results

1. m3rdpwr

Toilet flange issue.

So before the rotting floor was replaced in my bathroom, the toilet flange sat above the tile floor and I never had an issue that I remember. When the new subfloor and tile was installed, the toilet flange was flush with the floor. Twice now I have had to replace the wax ring due to my own...
  2. m3rdpwr

New Forced air heat/ a/c concerns due to water heater.

Hello all. Currently I have an original with home 42 year old Janitrol forced hot air system. I am looking to get central air, so it makes sense to replace all. Looking at A/S Trane, and Lennox at the moment and trying to decide which to go with. So any insite on that would be helpful...
  3. m3rdpwr

Lav faucet slow to shut off...

So, my wife called me this morning and said she swore that she shutoff the bathroom faucet. When she walked by, she heard the water running and it was. So she turned the hot faucet handle back on and off, they were slow to shut off but than did. It is a Costco Waterridge faucet (Made by...
  4. m3rdpwr

Pressure Assisted Toilet's...

I currently have an Eljer with the PF2 pressure system. After 7 years of good service, the actuater broke. I've been in a debate of either buying either the Sloan converstion kit, or replacing the toilet all together. I don't seem to have a Toto outlet around me. Terry has posted any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks