Search results

1. Triton46

Crane Toilet-To-Go Flush Valve/Ball/Bell

Probedude, Yeah, I had checked the parts out online myself a few weeks back but there are no posted sizes. Thanks for mentioning the Cadet3. With that I was able to lock in on a few products to send their sales dept to see if it will work. Thanks again
  2. Triton46

Lowes no longer carries any Crane parts. All the universal flush valves appear to be of the 2.5" variety. The Crane Toilet-To-Go looks to require a 3.5" replacement. Anyone know who carries a 3.5" flush valve?
  3. Triton46

I've had this particular fill valve in two toilets in the house for two years. I do see your point though. My problem with the old float style fill valve was that it continued to run....stop...run...stop. It kept me up at night, it was as if the toilet was leaking (which I confirmed it was...
  4. Triton46

Thanks for the reply. The picture of the attached setup guide does not represent the "innards" of my particular toilet. Perhaps they switched back. Initially, we had a fill valve problem where the fill valve would continue to run...stop...run...stop...run. I removed it and replaced it with...
  5. Triton46

Greetings I've got a Crane Toilet-To-Go (about a year old). This toilet has a very odd flush valve. It's a bell shaped contraption, where the bell is the flapper/valve and the top of the bell is the overflow. The bell is attached, with a plastic anchor, to the tank/bowl valve seat. The valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks