Search results

1. Reniassance man

Dryer vent pipe does not go all the way to the roof in attic

:) Thanks for all your feed back. The plastic flange to connect the pipe to the vent is the final answer with the screen removed from the vent already on the roof. The flange I found however can only be purchased with the vent. The vent should not be used for the dryer but the flange can be...
  2. Reniassance man

Is it just that simple? Thanks Wally, The vent that is on the roof now has no way to connect the vent pipe. The pipe is just pointing at the vent with a four inch gap.The question is If I put a flange to connect the pipe is the present screen going to collect lint? is this going to be a...
  3. Reniassance man

The vent in the roof has a screen in it.The pipe is four inches away from the vent in the attic. Do I need to replace the vent with one with a flap or can I just get a flange and connect to the existing vent with the screen? is the screen going to collect too much lint? Can some one help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks