Search results

1. D

kohler shower drain installation

installing a k-9135/k-9136 drain in my new shower the rough in guide does not state the size of the whole to be cut in the subfloor i am not sure if the flange is supposed to sit on the bottom of the 4 screw bases or on the rim around the flange
  2. D

venting a double vanity with windows above

thanks for the info am i assuming correctly that i would use a 1 1/2 pvc for the vent ubove the 4way tee? i am mounting a toilet to the right of the vanity Does a toilet need a vent and if so can I tap into the 1 1/2 vent line or does it need a larger vent size of 1 1/2 thanks again
  3. D

thanks for the reply I measured the window and the bottom of the window is 45 inches up from the subfloor the total width is approx 8 feet with vanity centered under window. i would be traveling approx 4 1/2 feet to right of the window and then up if i go horizontally from the center of the...
  4. D

thanks for the reply is it ok if I put the loop in the wall the bottom of the window is about 5 feet from the floor can I run a vent horizontally approx 5 feet to the end of the window and then up to the through the roof which way would you go with horizontal vent loop valve thanks...
  5. D

Hi all, I am building a new bathroom and have a question on the vanity It will be a double vanity. The problem is there is a window 8' wide on the back wall of the vanity.I will not be able to run a vent up to the roof I was thinking of using a loop system as opposed to a aav valve Can I put...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks