Search results

1. J

PEX Manifold ???'s

Yeah, I just found that guide, thank you. Really good info. I guess you would have a lot of tee's and such, but I guess most systems do. Also, your method seems to use a lot less redundant runs of pex. I was trying to figure out how to get five 1/2" runs of pex to my bathroom with out having...
  2. J

PEX Manifold ???'s

So with your hybrid, would you run 3/4 pipe to the bathroom and then attach a manifold with 1/2 pipe to your fixtures?? How then would you connect all your 3/4 pipe to your water supply without a massive amount of tees?? Is there a such thing as a manifold with 3/4 outlets?? Sorry for the many...
  3. J

PEX Manifold ???'s

Hi, new to this forum and I apologize in advance if these questions have been answered in the past, I tried to do a search ahead, but didn't come with any conclusions. We are currently in process of buying an unfinished house. Unfortunately, all the plumbing needs to be done. The previous...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks