Search results

1. P

Lights flicker and Voltage Drop Question

Thanks! I'll try it this weekend. I've a Kill-A-Watt so I should be able to measure the load to see if I can manage to draw 10 Amps.
  2. P

I forgot to mention that this seeming happens randomly. Some evenings when I'm home it will happen 20 times an hour. Then it's gone days without happening. The drop is in knob and tube lines as well as the romex lines. I replaced the dryer outlet a week ago, and had tested it before turning the...
  3. P

Hello, I stumbled across this forum while researching an issue with a house I just purchased and was hoping to get some advice. The problem I'm having is that the lights dim, seemingly randomly, all over the house. I connected a voltmeter to an outlet and witnessed a drop from 119/120 Volts...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks