Search results

1. S

Sloan Valve and Kohler Branham

I've seen force and flush mentioned several times. The Branham is a washdown urinal. Is any particular amount of force really required? I'm thinking that as long as I have enough psi when flushing to turn the valve off, this application should work?
  2. S

I contacted sloan and they had some good info. Basically they said I could locate and position the valve however I chose and the operation wouldn't be effected. They said a 5' run is a non-issue. They did advise I check local codes though. Turns out I have 3/4 pex to that fixture. Sloan...
  3. S

Thanks for the replies. Yes it's five feet, but straight up, no horizontal run. I hear you about filling the pipe first before it uses power to flush it, then draining slowly at the end. But a 60" pipe with 3/4" ID has a volume of about 26 cu in. A gallon of water is about 231 cu in...
  4. S

All- My first post, but I did a search first ;) I'm installing a Sloan 195-1.0 ES-SM Flushometer seen here on a Kohler Branham urinal in my new residence. Problem is I need to extend the distance from the valve to the rear spud from from about 10" to about 60". Reason being is the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks