Search results

1. C

Whistling sound in kitchen faucet

It is a Price Pfister with built in pull out sprayer. I understand that it may be clogged with something, but it would be odd since it is fairly new and only makes the noise with hot water.
  2. C

AAV/Studor noise

Yes I removed the good vent and replaced with the SSV b/c I removed the wall. I did not put in an access panel for the vent but I will when I replace the cabinets. I will probably just move the vent under the sink and cap the pipe inside the wall. That will make for easier access. Is it common...
  3. C

Whistling sound in kitchen faucet

My kitchen faucet makes a whistling sound when the hot water is on. It did this two years ago and I replaced the faucet and it stopped. Now it is doing it again. I just don't understand...please help.
  4. C

AAV/Studor noise

I just removed the wall above the kitchen sink and replace the 1.5" pvc vent stack with a studor inside the wall behind the kitchen sink. It drains fine but makes a light thumping noise as the water drains from either the sink or the dishwasher. This same drain line has a utility sink installed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks