Search results

1. lisa-li

shower, bath drain strainer

I came up with a new hair/stuff strainer that allowes no more than a single hair per shower to slip past into the drain. Who wants to talk? Who has a key to the patent office. Big money here and I think at about 2-3 dollars to make them in mass-production and charge 10-15 bucks each. "...
  2. lisa-li

Hi guys

ok,ok blond is dumb A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." He asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a...
  3. lisa-li

Hi guys

chain Chain was tangled! That wasn't too hard, thanks alot.
  4. lisa-li

Hi guys

Toilet is running constantly and my hubby refuses to fix it himself or call anouther pumber to do anything. I went to try to adjust the level and the water is on the bottom. How much water are we wasting? It's a 1.6 gal /flush american standered. Fluid master valve, don't know what model...
  5. lisa-li

"Idiot-proof" toilets

I am doing a lot of reading And I am learning alot! I might be able to actually do some plumbing some day. """""OMG""""" a fine blonde doing plumbing! And I can say SHIT here! Nice here you go boys: Last Thanksgiving, my mom decided to play a trick on my sister,Patti (who's blonde too )...
  6. lisa-li

Need your help installing a shutoff valve!

all i see is urine better aim, are you married? Thought if you can dish it out guys, just take a little! ;)
  7. lisa-li

Plumbers cost to replace hosebib

tears? No freezing issues that are drastic, maybe high 20's and some snow 2-8 times a year. Lower santa fe NM. That hose is on city pressure which I was told was around 80-100 psg. I wanted a good flow so that must be why he put that one on as per Jimbo says it has better flow so I can wash...
  8. lisa-li

Plumbers cost to replace hosebib

A plumber here who has given me a price of $300.00 to replace my hose bib which was dripping and wouldn't stop. He gave me a 1 year warranty that is in writting on the bill. Is this reasonable? The plumber had a helper. They left to get the part-s at a "plummers supply house". They came back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks