Search results

1. W.O.P Jeff

Can a pump protector be bypassed?

Correct me if I am wrong. But I believe the Generator is too small for a pump that size. The starting amps would be too high. Would be close anyways to the max
  2. W.O.P Jeff

Frozen Well

Sorry. Is the problem at the pitless adapter? or the line? If it's the line freezing throw in some heatline (www.heatline.com) and that will solve that problem. Take a look at that site either way. We use that. Works great comes with a good warranty and wont melt your piping. There...
  3. W.O.P Jeff

40' shellow well with a 2" casing

Yeah... Meant putting it down that deep to avoid running out of water and running the pump dry.
  4. W.O.P Jeff

setting up a well to house water system

a 10gpm 1/2hp will do you fine. What's the static water level? and how fast does it recover? both things that are important. WR60 (20gal) tank will be fine. Just my opinion
  5. W.O.P Jeff

Float Switch Failure

You should see if you can find a Mercury float switch. They tend to last longer. Harder to find though depending where you are I am sure. Check out SJElectric
  6. W.O.P Jeff

OK to up the pressure?

Submersibles you can build up to way passed 60. 40-60 is standard though. Jet pumps on the other hand... They will not build up passed certain PSI's depending on the use. If you have a control box on the wall it should tell you the Volts, HP, sometimes your GPM depending on who's control box...
  7. W.O.P Jeff

OK to up the pressure?

Upping it 5psi should not have any effect if it runs fine currently. What type of pump do you have? HP?
  8. W.O.P Jeff

Need some peace of mind

Sorry.. What is a CSV? Not familiar w/ that term :-/
  9. W.O.P Jeff

Need some peace of mind

That sounds about right for the time it would take to turn on while showering. If your showerhead produces say 8GPM on a WR60 it will take about 1.5minutes for it to turn on and fill back up How deep is the well and what is the pump you have down the well? A WR60 is pretty standard for...
  10. W.O.P Jeff

40' shellow well with a 2" casing

Where's the static water level in your well? Get yourself a shallow well jet pump if the water level is high enough, and then drop a chunk of poly down to the 30-35' mark and away you go.
  11. W.O.P Jeff

Hey All

I am new to the boards and just would like to introduce myself. I have been into the pump business for about a year now working out of Ottawa Ontario. Decided to join the boards to further my experience and give some advice. What we do at our shop is everything from sales...
  12. W.O.P Jeff

new sandpoint

What do you find wrong w/ the Vu-Flo filters? We sell them at our shop and dont have problems with them. Not saying that this is the correct way to fix this problem, it will help, but it is more of a band-aid.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks