Search results

1. Jamie

Bathroom sink conversion, single or double?

Friends, I would love to hear your opinions and feedback on this post as i am trying to settle a bet and maybe even prove a point : ) Here is the situation: Current bathroom vanity is a standard 72” cabinet with only one sink located on the left side that also shares a drain with a sink on...
  2. Jamie

Toto Drake: no glaze in trapway?

Food for thought I hear you about the unglazed portions of the trapway, but they work well and if the bowl stays clean, and doesn't plug like the last one while saving water then who cares. I have seen many older water hogs with fully glazed trapways and i marvel at them as i toss them in the...
  3. Jamie

Consumer Reports August 2009 toilet report rates American Standard Champion 4 #1

Random Thought of the day....... Random Thought of the day....... I receive a large number of calls from potential clients inquiring about the latest #1 ranked toilet by consumer reports each time the yearly edition comes out! But if you look at their past recommendations, you would have to...
  4. Jamie

Video shoot for Webcast the movie, Hilary Mesnick & Jamie Love

Hilary Mesnick at the Columbia City Theater filming the music video with OFUmusic, OFU, Out From Underneath. Gas Works Park, on Lake Union The houseboats on the far side is where parts of "Sleepless in Seattle" was filmed. View looking down from the Sundial at Gas Works.
  5. Jamie

Complete Toto Aquia installation instructions written by Jamie Love

Aquia 2 & 3 installation instructions Aquia 2 & 3 installation instructions: center the provided template over the flange and mark corresponding holes with a pen. There will be 4 total, 2 to each side of the flange for the white plastic mounting blocks. TILE: 4 white anchors are provided for...
  6. Jamie

Complete Toto Aquia installation instructions written by Jamie Love

Aquia 1 Instructions Aquia 1 instructions: center the provided template over the flange and mark corresponding holes with a pen. There will be 2 towards the back to hold the uni-fit adapter to the floor as well as 2 to each side for the white plastic mounting blocks. The CT414 bowl uses the...
  7. Jamie

the Bachelor with Jason Mesnick, pictures & video

New DIG CD reprint with the original "Happy" I have a few PROMO copies of the CD available. If you send your name and address to terrylove@comcast.net I can send you one. There is a limited amount for that purpose. updated 2/19/2009 http://www.outfromunderneath.com/ We are reprinting the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks