Search results

1. C

Hans Grohe Aqua Era Kitchen Faucet

Ours drips, only about 1.5 years old. Does anyone have any instructions on how to remove the cartridge? I searched the Hans Grohe website but came up empty. Thanks.
  2. C

Rit Dye Safe for Septic System??

Thanks Cass! The pun was accidental--thanks for catching it!
  3. C

Rit Dye Safe for Septic System??

My wife bought some Rit Dye--to a septic-conscious homeowner such as myself, that brought up a red flag. Can someone knowledgeable of septic systems tell me if that product is safe to use in the washer? I hesitate to use, as it contains anionic and nonionic surfactants (have no idea what those...
  4. C

Outside Faucet Replacement

Thanks, Terry--I had a feeling it involved opening up a wall.
  5. C

Outside Faucet Replacement

We have a 45 year old rambler in Alderwood, WA--I was looking into replacing the two exterior water faucets (used for lawn watering, car washing, etc.). I went under the crawlspace and could not locate the pipes leading to the faucets. To the best of my knowledge, they are located in a wall. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks