Search results

1. D

tankless water

Thanks for the reply.I am talking about dumping the hot line from the tankless into the electric tank.In other words the hot line is going into the cold inlet of the electric ,There will be hardly any cold going into the electric other than the distance from the tankless to the electric. I...
  2. D

tankless water

I have a outside tankless water heater. I would like to know if I can put a small electric water heater under my house closest to my master bath,so that I could have instant hot water there.The tankless water heater is lp gas.Thanks.
  3. D

President Bush attacked

Instead of ya'll putting the goverment(by the way most democrats agreed to the war not just bush ,they had the same intel bush had) down ya,ll need to watch them muslims.They hate the west well before you were even born.The war just gave a clearer picture what they truly are.I do believe that we...
  4. D

plumbing

I installed a water heater all of the connection are correct. The problem is when I turn on the hot side (be it kitchen sink or lavatory) I get a air surge and this happen all the time. I am on city water.What do you think the problem is .Thank you for your help.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks